Meet some of the Professionals behind Your Next Project
From solution architects to consultants, project managers to engineers and developers...
We have the skills your business needs.
Jonas SpohrWeb Developer
Tristan LostrohSoftware Engineer
Taylor RadkeSoftware Engineer
Sen BaatarkhuyagSoftware Engineer
Matt PurdySenior Developer/Programmer
Clevvi is a team of business analysts, solution architects, and engineers. We combine our talent and clever engineering to solve complex digital problems, add value, and streamline your business processes.
We’re always looking for eager, intelligent professionals who will complement our team. Register your interest in working with Clevvi.
Our mission is to help businesses increase their profits with clever use of technology. From our offices at the Gold Coast, our team provide our clients with a broad range of innovative and integrated solutions.
About the role
We are currently seeking a clever, inspired Developer Programmer to work as a member of our engineering team. The ideal candidate will be degree-qualified in a related field with at least five years’ real-world experience.
No two days will be the same. Some days you might be working on Oracle database with Python, the next day using SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX. Other days, you might be writing an app for iOS and Android or adding custom smarts to an eCommerce project. Your knack for troubleshooting and problem-solving will be welcomed. Your role won’t just be cutting code – our clients require full end-to-end consultation in relation to system program needs, including research, analysis and solution evaluation. Quality is very important to our clients, so you will be expected to do detailed testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- University qualification (in a related field).
- At least five years’ relevant, real-world experience.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and identify business requirements and translate those into a technical solution.
- Demonstrated ability to develop in an enterprise service bus context.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand legacy program code, in order to extend, integrate with and support legacy systems.
- Extensive experience with PHP, Python, C# and Xamarin Forms.
- Experience with Java and VB.NET is desirable.
- Extensive experience with the MySQL and SQL Server database systems.
- Experience with Oracle Database, Progress and Postgres are desirable.
- Ability to work in a team authoring and maintaining source code using a code repository, such as SVN and Gitlab.
- Extensive experience operating in Agile teams, preferable using Scrum.
- Experience with SQL, specifically T-SQL, pg/SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience developing applications that interact with APIs, including REST and SOAP.
- The ability to program with AI/ML libraries such as OpenCV and TensorFlow is highly desirable.
The following certifications are relevant to ensuring you will excel within our technology ecosystem and ways of working. Please include certification transcripts with your CV and highlight any specific relevant experience in your cover letter.
Being able to identify limitations and deficiencies in systems, processes, procedures and methods – both existing and proposed – is key to ensuring we match the right solutions to our clients’ problems. It is also important that the full software development lifecycle is considered and followed, including writing, updating and maintaining specifications, documentation and standards.
Finally, you will be required to provide advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV through this platform. Including samples of source code, such as a link to Github repositories, is very helpful.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to engage in a short coding practical task during the interview process. Also, applicants will be required to undertake a range of pre-employment screening checks, including a criminal history check. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Direct applicants only, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Authorisation:Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person